Sessions During COVID-19
I would first off like to thank all of my clients and patients for doing their part during these trying times. It's because of people like you that our community remains safe and you truly are the reason why Remedy Massage remains in business to help others heal!
I am glad to inform you that I am now accepting new and returning clients and here is what we are doing to lower the risk of transmission within our office:
- A short COVID screening survey will be given to the client/patient before each session,
- Masks are worn by practitioners at all times,
- Masks are now required for clients/patients and are provided upon request (this is dependent on health conditions as well as comfort while on the treatment table),
- A HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is located within the office filtering out 99.97% of fine particles (which includes the virus) 5 times each hour,
- Your temperature will be taken by the practitioner before the session begins, and
- All hard surfaces will continue to be sanitized before and after each session, including the outside doors and handles.
I am looking forward to doing more of what I love now- helping you function and feel great while staying safe! Feel free to go online and schedule your session today.